Warm brownies out of the oven with melted chocolate in every bite! Top with vanilla ice cream for the classic after dinner dessert.
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE RECIPE
|Prep time||Bake time||Total time|
|40 mins||20 mins||1 hr|
|Serves 10 squares|
- 113g melted butter
- 100g [1/2 cup] sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 35g [1/3 cup] unsweetened cocoa powder
- 64g [1/2 cup] all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 120g chopped chocolates (sweet/bitter any kind that you like)
- 1 tsp butter (cold)
- In a medium bowl, add melted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and whisk till light yellow
- In the same bow, sift in flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and stir in 60g of chopped chocolates and keep the other 60g for later.
- Use the small block of butter to butter your baking pan. You do not need a baking paper for this recipe.
- Pour brownie batter into your baking pan, sprinkle the remaining 60g of chopped chocolates all over.
- Bake at 177°C / 350°F for 20-25 minutes or till cooked.
- Cool down for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.