Fried omelette with fresh juicy oysters! Classic hawker dish that i always crave for and found a quick method to re-create it perfectly.
ORH LUA RECIPE
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|5 mins||10 mins||15 mins|
|Serves 2 pax|
- 15g tapioca flour
- 5g plain flour
- 5g sweet potato flour
- 50ml water
- 1/6 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/6 tsp sesame oil
- 1/3 tsp white pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp chinese wine
- Whisk 2 eggs with 1/2 tbsp sauces mix. Set aside.
- Fry pork lad
- Add batter and fry till crispy on both sides
- Use fork to make some holes in between.
- Pour 1/2 eggs, try to pour inside the holes
- Toss and add remainder eggs
- Break apart the orh luak into chunks in pan
- Add 10 oysters, 1/2 tbsp sauce and 1/2 tbsp pork lad
- Cook 30 seconds then toss with egg and serve.