Mix of mince beef and pork perfectly seasoned in a way that it taste just like the one at IKEA! Super easy recipe for anyone to follow and try out for dinner.
MEATBALLS (JUST LIKE IKEA’S!)
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|1hr 30 mins||15 mins||1hr 45 mins|
|Serves 40 balls|
- 500g mince beef
- 250g mince pork
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 5 garlic clove (minced)
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 5 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients together with the meat and mix well.
- Roll in balls (any size of your liking).
- Once you’re done rolling all into meatballs, cling wrap your plate and place in the fridge for 1-2 hour.
- Once ready, bring it out to room temperature for 2-5 minutes before cooking the meatballs.
- Pre-heat your oven at 180°c and while you oven is pre-heating, pan sear the meatballs till you see a nice golden brown colour on all sides.
- Place the meatballs in your oven at 180°c for 15-30 minutes depending on the size of your meatballs.