Creamy & cheesy garlic pasta tossed with red chilli for the spicy kick. Top it off with some beef meatballs or diced chicken for dinner.
SPICY CHEESE PASTA RECIPE
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|10 mins||25 mins||30 mins|
|Serves 2 pax|
- 170g uncooked pasta of your choice
- 2 fresh red chilli (pound)
- 3 chilli padi (pound)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 garlic clove (mince)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 2 slices of cheese/ 1/4 cup shredded
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce (optional)
- Pound the chilli padi and fresh red chilli with the garlic.
- Boil the pasta and strain the water once it’s done.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat up a frying pan with oil/butter. (frying pan has to be deep enough to fill all the pasta & sauce)
- Stir fry the chilli paste, garlic and onions till fragrant.(be careful not to burnt it)
- Add black pepper, sugar, white wine, bbq sauce, tomato sauce, water and let it boil then simmer for 2-5 minutes.
- Add the cheese and stir till it’s well combine.
- Lastly toss in the cooked pasta and heat it up for a few minutes before serving.
- Additional: Grate extra cheese on top of your dish and garnish with chopped parsley