Chilli sauce is the best thing ever to eat with EVERYTHING! This particular recipe is the so delicious and it taste just like what you would get at the hawker with your classic Hainanese chicken rice.
CHILLI SAUCE FOR HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE
- 25g ginger (rough chop)
- 1 garlic bulb (rough chop)
- 5 chilli padi (deseed, chop)
- 5 red chilli (deseed, chop)
- 8 calamansi juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Blend everything together till fine.
- Let the chilli cool down before transferring to a container to keep in the fridge.