Try this Ginger Scallion sauce recipe today, you can pair it with almost any chicken or meat dishes and it will enhance the flavour immediately!
GINGER SCALLION SAUCE FOR HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE
- 120g medium ginger (grated)
- 80g scallion/spring onion (slice)
- 200ml oil
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp chicken powder
- Heat up a small pot with 200ml oil on low heat.
- Once it’s hot, add in the ginger and mix for 1-2 mins.
- Add in the spring onion and mix everything.
- Season with salt and chicken powder.
- Let the sauce cook for another 1-2mins before turning the heat off.
- Make sure the sauce is cooled down before you pour in a container to keep in the fridge.